For those of you who asked how I made my record wall....
1.) I took an 18MP photo of some records (without any outer sleeves on them). I packed them in tight so they'd be standing up straight. I had a lot of light so I could shoot at a low ISO for as little noise possible. Use a tripod!!
2.) I scaled the photo up to the physical size of my wall (150" x 94") at 300dpi using the Bicubic Smoother in Photoshop. This made an enormously massive file. I saved it as a TIF with LZW compression. I got the file size under 800MB with the help of LZW compression. You get quite a bit of quality loss when upscaling this much, but from a few feet away you can't even tell.
3.) I opened the file in a program called SplitPrint for the Mac. (http://splitprint.virkkuset.com/) This program allows you to chop up an image into as many pieces as you'd like. In my case I cut it up into 280 squares. Around 8" each. I exported the squares into 280 individual JPGS.
4.) I took the files to Staples and had them print them up on matte finish card stock. It cost me around $150. I'm sure I could've found a better deal.
5.) I cut all of the excess paper off of the prints.
6.) I started putting them up on the wall with double stick tape. It looked horrible. Edges curling up and just an overall sloppy look. I ended up using spray mount (3M Super 77) which worked like a charm. A little messy, but definitely worth it. Don't use spray mount indoors. I thought I was being careful and now my kitchen floor is sticky.